Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Sent messages
#
How do I view sent messages after they are sent, I can;t see them.

signature
#
If you don't check the Save a Copy to Sent box at the bottom of the message them you can't unless your and Admin and have PM Logging turned on.

If you do have it turned on go into the ACP, to the board Logs and check the PM logs.
#
QUOTE (crj2389 @ Feb 24 2012, 05:24 PM)
If you don't check the Save a Copy to Sent box at the bottom of the message them you can't unless your and Admin and have PM Logging turned on.

If you do have it turned on go into the ACP, to the board Logs and check the PM logs.

Thanks, where do I check for that if it's turned on or not?

signature
#
It's a checkbox at the bottom of each message. You can have it set where it is always checked with a little code. I know it is somewhere but not up for finding it

signature
user posted image
#
In the ACP to turn on your PM Logs go into Admin into System Settings > Security & Privacy

Scroll down to Secutiry (Troublesom Users) and check the box for Use PM Logging
#
QUOTE (crj2389 @ Feb 24 2012, 09:46 PM)
In the ACP to turn on your PM Logs go into Admin into System Settings > Security & Privacy

Scroll down to Secutiry (Troublesom Users) and check the box for Use PM Logging

Ok, I did that, we will see how it works. Thanks.

Also, something is wrong with your profile page here, the comment box is cut off at the bottom. Can;t post a comment, unless you have it set that way....

This post has been edited by NorthportTroller: Feb 25 2012, 01:00 PM

signature
#
QUOTE (GMaster479 @ Feb 24 2012, 03:33 PM)
It's a checkbox at the bottom of each message. You can have it set where it is always checked with a little code. I know it is somewhere but not up for finding it

I want that. Could you give me some information as to where/what to look for in order to find it?

signature
​0
#
This is the code you need to make the checkbox ticked; goes in wrappers in the footer:

CODE
<script type='text/javascript'>
if(document.location.search.match(/act=Msg/i) != null && document.location.search.match(/CODE=04/i) != null){
inputs = document.getElementsByTagName("input");
for(i=0;i<inputs.length;i++){
if(inputs[i].name == 'add_sent'){
inputs[i].checked="checked";
}else if(inputs[i].name == 'add_tracking'){
inputs[i].checked="false";
}
}
}
</script>

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
QUOTE (Jcink @ Feb 25 2012, 04:53 PM)
This is the code you need to make the checkbox ticked; goes in wrappers in the footer:

CODE
<script type='text/javascript'>
if(document.location.search.match(/act=Msg/i) != null && document.location.search.match(/CODE=04/i) != null){
inputs = document.getElementsByTagName("input");
for(i=0;i<inputs.length;i++){
if(inputs[i].name == 'add_sent'){
inputs[i].checked="checked";
}else if(inputs[i].name == 'add_tracking'){
inputs[i].checked="false";
}
}
}
</script>

That works fine, thanks. smile.gif

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll