Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Recent Topics modification? [SOLVED]
#
John

I've used the recent topics side pin thing that you posted up somewhere around here but modified it and not actually put it in the site panel. Anyway, that doesn't really matter.

What I'm curious about is..

Is there a way to remove recent topics from certain forums or categories?

I like to see the recent posts... but I hate how the advertising tends to take up the entire thing and I'd like to remove adverts from the recent topics and just have recent topics from other forums/categories.

Is this at all possible?

If you're not sure what I'm talking about... I mean, say I have 10 recent topics viewable... well, today 8 people came and advertised their site, so now 8 of those recent topics just show advertising and only 2 show active forum threads/posts.

signature
If you're looking for an open 3-3-3 rated interesting Pokemon + DRoP site, PM me.
PM
#
QUOTE (Kasandra @ Nov 23 2015, 08:37 PM)
John

I've used the recent topics side pin thing that you posted up somewhere around here but modified it and not actually put it in the site panel. Anyway, that doesn't really matter.

What I'm curious about is..

Is there a way to remove recent topics from certain forums or categories?

There is not - the option to exclude certain forums from this will be available in a future update.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Well damn. Can't wait for all these awesome updates that are planned!

signature
If you're looking for an open 3-3-3 rated interesting Pokemon + DRoP site, PM me.
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll